Made from All natural Rajasthani Henna, Eucalyptus Oil, Organic Sugar and Water.
Available for DFW Local Pickup.
Shipping outside of DFW metro area is priority or express mail.
Order on Tuesday before 3pm CST to ensure you get a cone by Thursday or Friday.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING NATURAL HENNA CONES:
- Natural henna cones are perishable. Therefore, you must ensure freezing the cones same day they are delivered.
- If you live in Hawaii or a rural part of the country, then we strongly suggest using Priority mail express.
No returns since this product is a perishable item.
- USPS tracking is generated automatically and may end up in your spam folder. Please check if you do not see tracking notification for your order.
Application Directions to Achieve Best Results:
- Keep the henna on you skin for 5-12 hours with darkest color achieved with 12 hours time.
- Use sugar and lemon spray or glaze to keep henna moist and working for you during the application period.
- Avoid water for 24 hours after application, use coconut oil to protect henna pattern if you must use water.
Note: Henna takes about 48 hours to fully darken. It starts out a bright orange and gradually darkens to a red and then to brown, so please be patient when initially it’s light.